THE CHEAPEST DOMAIN PRICING
Everything begins with the perfect domain name. Not only is it how your customers are best able to find you, but also allows you to present your brand in the best light.
REGISTER A DOMAIN FOR YOUR WEBSITE
Popular Domain Zones:
International Domain Zones:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you have any questions or need more information about our domain service, please do not hesitate to contact us
What is a domain name?
A domain name is simply a human readable form of an IP address. In other words, it's the destination you type into a web browser — such as www.resellerbd.com. Similar to how you would scroll to a contact in your phone rather than manually dialing a phone number, domain names make it easier for us to navigate the online world and avoid having to memorize long IP addresses.
How do I buy a domain name?
With resellerbd.com, buying a domain name is very straightforward. Simply use the search bar at the top of this page to check domain availability, then follow the prompts in order to complete the domain registration process.
I have a domain name with a different registrar. Can I transfer it to Domain.com?
Yes. You can transfer either the domain registration or simply update the DNS at your current registrar to point to your resellerbd.com hosting account, or both. We would recommend both hosting and maintaining the domain registration with us in order to ensure the optimum support experience.
The domain I want is already taken. How can I know who registered it?
If your perfect domain name has already been taken by someone else, you can find out who registered it with a simple WHOIS lookup. That information may provide you with the details needed to contact the owner and negotiate a buyout.
Should I register more than one domain?
Yes! Registering multiple domain names protects your brand from domain squatters or copycats who may try to register alternative versions of your domain. For example, if you own resellerbd.com, you may want to consider registering resellerbd.net and resellerbd.org as well. You may want to consider misspelled versions of your domain name too.
How do I choose the best domain name?
Great question! Here's a few core things to consider when choosing your new domain name:
- Choose a name that's creative and unique. This may be the differentiation needed to stand out amongst competitors. Take a domain name like BeanStreet.coffee, for example.
- Keep your name easy to remember as well. The sweet spot is ideally one or two words that capture the essence of your website. CoffeeLove.club is easier to remember than CoffeeAndCaffeineAddicts.com, for example.
- If you're a local business, consider adding your region to your domain name, such as .nyc or .asia, to help your site's visibility.
- Consider buying more than one domain. As your site's popularity increases, you don't want copycats to purchase similar domains before you do.
- And lastly, avoid numbers, hyphens, or symbols of any kind.